Last Updated: 2/27/2020
Information We Collect
Information You Provide To Us
We collect Business Personal Information from you when you create an account or otherwise access or use services on the Benelinx Platform. We also collect the Customer Client information you provide to us in using the Benelinx Platform, and information about the transactions and interactions between or among you and your Customer Clients. When you use our Benelinx Platform, we collect information that you choose to share with us by providing it to us, which could include:
Benelinx Customer Information:
- Business Name
- Business address
- Business phone number
- Business fax number
- Business email address
- Mobile number
- Financial account information, including credit card information
Customer Client Information:
- First and Last Name
- Employer name
- Work Zip Code
We also collect any other information you choose to provide to us through your request for a demo, response to surveys, your feedback, or other communications.
Other Information We Collect When You Use the Benelinx Platform
Our Benelinx Platform collects certain information automatically about you and your use of our Benelinx Platform, your interactions with us and information regarding the device you use to access our Benelinx Platform (collectively “Other Information”). This information includes:
- device information, such as hardware setting, web browser type and language.
- IP address, MAC address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
- times you have accessed pages
- pages you have viewed
- searches you have conducted
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our Benelinx Platform
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, and administer our Benelinx Platform. More specifically, we may use the information to:
- Deliver our products and services to you, including scheduling demos, sending you surveys by email, and analyzing your responses
- Communicate with you about the Benelinx Platform or our products and services or to respond to your requests, inquiries or any correspondence you send to us
- Present you with marketing relating to our products or services, including promotions and other discount offers and more relevant display advertisement
- Provide you updates, reminders, or other informational, or educational content
- Enable you to participate in blogs and post testimonials.
- Analyze and improve the Benelinx Platform, including developing and improving products and services, and monitoring and analyzing trends and usage;
- Prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or any other person or the copyright-protected content of the Services
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests
- Fulfill any other purpose for which your provide it or consent
We only use your Customer Client information as a service provider to deliver you the services you request from us, including the Benelinx Platform. We do not use your Customer Client information to market our goods and services to your Customer Client.
How We Disclose and Share the Information We Collect
We may disclose and share the information we collect in providing you our Benelinx Platform, including as described below:
- With service providers:
- We share information about you and your Customer Clients with service providers to perform functions and process your data and to help provide our Benelinx Platform and services, including hosting and storage providers
- With third parties for legal or security reasons:
- We may share information about you or your Customer Clients if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential violations of our rights
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of an acquisition or liquidation:
- We are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, we may share your information or your Customer Client information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed.
- With your consent. We may share information in other ways if you give us consent or direct us to do so.
- We do not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Aggregated de-identified information
Aggregated and/or de-identified information is not considered personal information. We may use and share with third parties aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
While you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our Benelinx Platform or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to access any areas reserved for registered users.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the online services you can use.
How We Use Google Analytics
For analytics, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics may set cookies on your browser or mobile device or read cookies that are already there to collect information. Google Analytics may also receive information about you from apps you have downloaded that partner with Google. Google Analytics collects information such as how often you use our mobile application and how you use our App. We use the information provided by Google Analytics to improve our mobile application and the Services. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
You can control the information provided to Google and opt out of certain ads provided by Google by using of the of the methods set forth in http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or use the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. Please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Benelinx Platform. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
YOUR ACCESS AND CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Access and Updates to your Information. You can access and update most of your information on our Benelinx Platform by clicking on “Login.” [link] If you need to access, update, or delete other personal information that we may have, you can request it by changing it on “Account”, sending a request to [email protected], or mailing a request to the address below. To protect your privacy, before we give you access or let you update your information, we may we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information. We will try to update and allow you to access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will disclose the fee before we comply with your request. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Benelinx Platform, including the information or content contained in such websites or services, and this policy does not apply to them. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party websites or services, including those that have a link on our Benelinx Platform, are subject to that third party’s own rules and privacy policies. Please read the terms of such websites carefully and exercise care when providing your personally identifiable information.
BROWSER DO NOT TRACK
Our Benelinx Platform does not support Do Not Track (DNT) at this time. DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your web page visits tracked and collected across websites. For more details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
7361 Rozena Drive
Longmont, CO 80503